Additional Information:

I was arrested for OUI and appeared in Framingham district court and was not convicted.  Now it’s listed as an outstanding OUI charge on my record.  How can I fix it and get my license again?


If you received a Continuance without a Finding (CWOF), this cannot be removed from your record, it is part of your permanent record.   As far as getting your license returned, you should be eligible for a hardship license within 3 business days from your plea to the court unless you are under 21, then there may be further license ramification under our Junior Operator Laws.  If you would like some assistance with obtaining a hardship license please feel free to call me.  Thank you. Atty. Jay Milligan 

Framingham Board Certified OUI  Lawyer, James Milligan represents clients charged with DUI DWI OUI in Framingham Massachusetts and throughout Middlesex county including the cities and towns of:  Acton, Arlington, Ashby, Ashland, Ayer, Devens, Bedford, Belmont, Billerica, North Billerica,  oxborough, Burlington, Cambridge, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Dunstable, Everett, Groton, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, Lowell, Malden, Marlborough, Maynard, Medford, Melrose, Natick, Newton, North Reading,  Pepperell, Reading, Sherborn, Shirley, Somerville, Stoneham, Stow, Sudbury, Tewksbury, Townsend, Tyngsborough, Wakefield, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Westford, Weston, Wilmington, Winchester and Woburn.