WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
You have 2 options, you either plea/admit to the charges or you can fight the case. Massachusetts drunk driving lawyer, Attorney Milligan is a Board Certified OUI lawyer who handles more OUI trials in a year than most attorneys handle in their career. He successfully defends approximately 8 out of 10 cases. Attorney Milligan is also the Chairperson of the Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) course on Handling OUI case and RMV Matters. Essentially he teaches other Massachusetts lawyers how to defend OUI cases.
You can pay a good attorney now, or chance paying the rest of your life with a criminal record. Call Attorney Milligan today 888.684.6494
If you take a plea, you will likely receive a standard first offenders disposition. Every case is different and you may receive additional conditions of probation not listed below.
- This sentence consists of a Continuance without a Finding (CWOF) which is a non-conviction disposition.
- You will receive 1 year probation.
- Fees and Fines of $600.
- An additional license suspension of 45-90 days. Note: A Refusal Suspension does not run CONCURRENT with any conviction or admission suspension.
- You may be eligible for a hardship license, 12-hour license seven days a week. Should you decide to retain my services I will help you get a hardship license.
- A Commercial Drivers License (CDL) will be taken for 1 year.
If you fight your case and win, upon order of the court your license will be returned. If you fight your case and lose, the penalties will likely be the same as above. The only difference is that if you lose after a trial, you will receive a conviction.
Don’t take another risk, call Massachusetts drunk driving lawyer, Attorney Milligan toady: 888.684.6494
If you’ve been charged in Massachusetts with drunk driving or operating under the influence of alcohol you need an attorney who is certified in drunk driving defense and has a proven record of success.
MASSACHUSETTS BOARD CERTIFIED DRUNK DRIVING DEFENSE LAWYER
Massachusetts board certified drunk driving defense lawyer, Attorney James Milligan represents clients charged with DUI DWI OUI throughout Massachusetts including Barnstable County, Bristol County, Essex County, Middlesex County, Norfolk County, Plymouth County, Suffolk County, and Worcester County. If you have been charged with 1st offense drunk driving DUI DWI OUI in Massachusetts, contact Attorney Milligan for a Free Case Evaluation.