Additional Information:

I was involved in a car accident a couple of weeks ago.  I wasn’t arrested, but then recently I received a criminal summons/citation to appear in Woburn court for an OUI.  What kind of case can the police have?  What should I do?


You should sign Section B on the reverse side of the citation/ticket and hand deliver it to the court.  This needs to be done within four days from receipt of the citation/ticket.  As far as what kind of case the police have will depend on the amount of interaction they had with you, thus their ability to make observations consistent with alcohol consumption.  If you were transported to the hospital and blood was taken, the government will likely get an order for the production of your medical records and check your blood alcohol level.  For a free consultation with a Board Certified Drunk Driving Lawyer please call  me.  Thank you. Atty. Jay Milligan 

Woburn Board Certified Drunk Driving Attorney, James Milligan represents clients charged with DUI DWI OUI in Woburn Massachusetts and throughout Middlesex county including the cities and towns of:  Acton, Arlington, Ashby, Ashland, Ayer, Devens, Bedford, Belmont, Billerica, North Billerica,  oxborough, Burlington, Cambridge, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Dunstable, Everett, Framingham, Groton, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, Lowell, Malden, Marlborough, Maynard, Medford, Melrose, Natick, Newton, North Reading,  Pepperell, Reading, Sherborn, Shirley, Somerville, Stoneham, Stow, Sudbury, Tewksbury, Townsend, Tyngsborough, Wakefield, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Westford, Weston, Wilmington, and Winchester.